Listen Up! Northwest is a collaboratively produced radio magazine featuring stories of communities in action throughout the Northwest. Each broadcast highlights the work of skilled community radio producers and artists from our region, including Alaska, Alberta, British Columbia, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington.
Program 2 features the following stories:
* African-American authors share experiences in Seattle (Julia Donk/KBCS Bellevue, Seattle)
* Portland's Sexual Minority Youth Resource Center turns 10 (Carla R./KBOO Portland)
* Growing up Haida in Canadian residential schools (Kevin Annett/Vancouver Coop Radio)
* Bridging the cultures of Mexico and the US (Bing Bingham/KWSO Warm Springs)
* Dear Tyra Banks: spoken-word poetry from Hollis Wong-Wear (Seattle)